The above is a conceptual Master Site Plan prepared for the Eureka Springs Parks & Recreation Commission by John Merritt and revised on July 20, 2009. It is not a legal survey and the property lines are not an accurate representation of actual conditions. A copy is available for downloading in the Trail Map, Prices and Rules page section of this site.
Numbered on the above map are the descriptions below that correlate:
1. Old Park office/Restore Bldg. to original pass through facade function as gateway to park with wall drop lays and restrooms each side.
2. Modify facade to be in character with the old trolley barn. Function as park offices upstairs with park maintenance and storage downstairs.
3. Concrete sidewalk with handicap accessible curb cut.
4. Park entry marker signage with heavy planting.
5. Planting area to soften corner.
6. Lower level gravel parking.
7. Half court basketball court with possible future expansion to combo tennis/basketball.
8. Stage pavilion structure at amphitheater site with defined plaza area.
9. Restroom structure with integrated future spray park water feature.
10. Park exit (one way/do not enter).
11. Utility line easement crossing Fuller Street/consider relocating portion underground.
12. Open lawn greenspace area.
13. Close road to vehicular traffic and convert to pedestrian path.